What is a Micro Needle System?
Micro-needling is the use of multiple needles that vertically pierce the skin to allow for greater absorption of topically applied skin care products, enhanced stimulation of collagen and lasting growth, and visible improvements in skin tone. Micro-needling opens temporary channels in the most superficial layer of the skin and promotes the body’s natural healing process of producing new skin cells to replace aged or damaged skin.
Derma Electric pen VS Derma Manual Rollers :
Derma Electric Pen:
- Minimized epidermal damage
- Comfortable and Less Pain
- High speed with vertical direction
- Easier to operate at small or curved areas
- Adjust micro needle length from 0.25 to 2.0mm ( Same cartridge Needle is Adjustable )
- Prevent cross infection, adopt with disposable needles
- More quickly and efficient than manual Micro-needle
Derma Manual Roller Rollers:
- More painful with a lot more bleeding due to epidermal damage
- Difficult to use in small or curved areas
- Difficult to insert needle into scar tissue—needles can be bent
- No needle height adjustment